Our races, united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. - Optimus Prime

Monday 1 February 2010

Day 28


In the name of all things cleanly!

Would you check out my blinking child! This was taken after shed almost thiefed a Malteser Bunny from Morrisons,which i gave her money for but she point blank refused to hand over her two 50 pence pieces so i had to pay ...then we pulled into Argos car park to go and see if we could get her a new toy or something with her Xmas money...and all i hear from her is " Mummy...I dirty" to which i turn around and find this.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It looks like she enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i bet you had heart failure

    ReplyDelete