Our races, united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. - Optimus Prime

Sunday 3 January 2010

Day 1 & Welcome



My first picture of the year on my New camera i got for christmas!Im going to try and upload a picture everyday this year .At the end of every week or every fortnight ill make a LO(LayOut) with the pics to look back on.


Anyway on with the show.


Heres Day ONE picture.
My baby girl Sophie in true New Year style with the party popper strings on her head and a cheeser grin on her face!

2 comments:

  1. cheeky little grin there :) looks like shes enjoying the new year already :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha bless her, looks so cheeky xx

    ReplyDelete