Our races, united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. - Optimus Prime

Saturday 16 January 2010

Day 16


The Hub! This is the command centre of my house basically lol! We have my Ipod touch for the tunage my most recently played playlist is
1.Look for me- Chipmumk
2.Speechless - Lady Gaga
3.One Shot-JLS
4.Dog Days are over -Florence and the machine
5.Umbrella-The Baseballs
6.Brick by Boring Brick-Paramore
7.Dont stop believing -Cast of Glee
8.Riverside-Stanley
9.Do You want the truth or something beautiful-Paloma Faith
10.Replay-Iyaz
as you can see i have a TOTALLY varied taste in music...i like a bit of everything and my Ipod portrays that (",)

..My mob Fone for communications which i dont realy use part from the camera..i realy only text Alan and my Sister im not too good at touch screen texting...it takes ages lol so i tend to Facebook or Blog lol ! and of course The Laptop! ...Shes on her last legs right enough but shes been battered and soaked in coke and dropped and stood on so old betsys lasted well..lol her names not realy betsy i kid i kid *whistle* anyway....I thought id show you my lil corner of the living room =) here i am downloading some templates lol! (thankyou roxy)

No comments:

Post a Comment