Our races, united by a history long forgotten and a future we shall face together. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message so that our past will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on. - Optimus Prime

Monday 11 January 2010

Day10


Well on Sat night i went out....On the Lash..Randan..Drink whatever its called these days lol! Out on the town for my birthday! this photo is me and my mate Ruth and it was taken at 00:03 so Its my Day 10 photo lol! which is good because i never actually took a photo yesterday at all! i was gutted today whe i realised so i trawled through my pics from Sat night to see if any were taken after midnight so techinically it could count as day 10 lol! and here it is =) Im not sure if this was before or after we rocked the dance floor with dances from Footloose and Ghostbusters haha


1 comment: